We offer our training to help those who have a desire to work for the Lord to gain the knowledge and experience that they need to find their place in the Body of Christ.
We expect everything to go smoothly and all to walk in faith, hope, and love. However, since we are dealing with sinful human beings, it is inevitable that there may come a time when there are misunderstandings, conflicts, or bad attitudes amongst students.
To deal with such situations, we have added the following terms and conditions, which apply to all students who enroll and are accepted into our schools.
Please read them carefully, and make sure that you are prepared to abide by them before enrolling as a student or commencing your studies with us.
1. All students who are accepted into our schools will be required to pay the prescribed student fees for the course they are studying.
2. Sometimes when we find someone who has a genuine call but cannot afford the full student fees, we may reduce the costs of the course. This should be considered a privilege and not taken lightly.
3. Students are offered an opportunity to be trained to fulfill their calling in ministry. Therefore any person who simply wishes to increase their knowledge, without being trained for the ministry, should not apply to this school. They should rather purchase materials on the subjects they are interested in and study alone.
4. Our training method involves not only presenting truth in the form of studies and principles but applying some of these principles directly to the student. This could involve encouragement, motivation, correction, rebuke, or even discipline. Any student who is not ready or open to receiving such training should cancel their student registration with us, as we cannot train you correctly.
5. The Leadership of the School is to be considered the final authority in all decisions made concerning both the study methods and the status of students enrolled in the school. They will decide whether a student qualifies or fails to qualify, and their decision will be final.
6. Students who kick against the administering of training and refuse to submit to the authority of the leadership of the school, could be addressed, or even removed as a student.
7. These terms and conditions could be modified or added to at any time. When this happens, all students will be notified.
8. Since we are training based on our understanding of the Word of God, we require all students to have read and accepted our statement of faith of What we Believe. This can be found on our Beliefs page, which is at the following location:
If you are unable to accept what we believe or disagree in any point, then you must either just accept this and study in spite of it, or not enroll as a student. We will NOT tolerate students who engage in doctrinal disputes or challenge our statement of belief while enrolled as a student with us.
We look forward to working with you in harmony and love and will do our best to help you in any way that we can. We believe that as all students abide by these rules, this goal will be accomplished with joy, and we will all have a happy experience in our studies.